How I Decide
About the instructor
How I Decide is an educational nonprofit 501(c)(3) that equips youth with skills to be better decision makers throughout their lives. Rather than telling youth what to decide, we teach them how to make more sensible decisions. We create innovative programs and instructional content to develop students’ critical thinking, social, and emotional skills. In addition, we support research to develop new products, interventions, and instructional methods.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lesson Topics Include:
- Why Habits Matter
- How Habits Can Help Us Reduce Stress
- How Habits Can Help Us Be Healthy
- How Habits Can Help Us Be Productive
- How Habits Can Help Us Avoid Advertising Gimmicks
- How Habits Can Help Us Improve Relationships
- Independent Habit Project
Each Lesson Includes:
- An engaging animated video (4-7 minutes) that makes it easy to introduce the concepts.
- Structured worksheets (40-50 minutes) that tap prior knowledge, check comprehension, and help students connect the concepts to their own lives.
- Multiple extension activities (6-30 minutes) that deepen students' understanding of how habits affect society and our personal lives.
- A detailed teacher’s guide.